The object of the LES offered Preventative Maintenance agreement is to provide the maintenance and production personnel with the expertise, service and training necessary to maintain your machine's functioning and producing in "as new" condition. On a predetermined schedule, LES will provide a highly qualified representative to:
- Perform machine inspections (in and out of production as required) on all Krones machines at regular intervals.
- Generate parts and punch list as needed per machine.
- Discuss any mechanical or electrical maintenance issues found with maintenance personnel to determine next course action.
- Review status of punch list from previous visit and expedite any remaining items.
- Monitor effectiveness of plant labeler PM Programs. Review and modify PM's as needed for all machines including change parts.
- Operator efficiencies to be monitored, provide refresher training as required.
- Provide a detailed report for each visit as well as individual reports per machine.
The machine inspections are performed in accordance with the scope of a machine specific checklist that will be provided for each visit. Any critical adjustments found out of tolerance will be corrected if possible during the assessment. Available recommended replacement parts would then be installed whenever the time frame allowed for the intervention. The evaluation will assess the general condition of the machine, component wear, and the effectiveness of plant preventative maintenance practices. The evaluation will also monitor labeler operators and provide any required refresher training to improve efficiencies and reduce bad habits.